14 December 2007

Somedays....


Don't you feel like this? Today is that day for me. Ugh!

I took this at the Dallas Zoo when Harry, Amanda, John, Julia and I went. This gorilla was beautiful. So today is one of those days. I know I will get out of the funk soon, just needed to vent a bit. This weekend the girls (Casey & Jenna) are spending the night and I know we will have fun. I have decided we are going to bake something called "French Breakfast Puffs" which basically means heaven in a roll. You bake these kind of sweet small rolls AND THEN roll them in melted butter AND THEN a cinnamon and sugar mixture. I know I don't need the calories (who does) but I will eat one and let Harry and the girls gobble up the rest. Yum! I got the recipe from www.thepioneerwoman.com which is only the funniest blog around. I love it! So wish me luck on the puffs and I will take lots of pictures of my weekend with the girls. They are so awesome!

No comments: