
President Gordon Bitner Hinckley
June 23, 1910 - January 27,2008
When I heard of the death of our beloved prophet I was saddened for a moment, but then I remembered he is going home and will be reunited with his loved ones, especially Sister Hinckley. I will miss him greatly.
While I was getting into bed two nights ago I had a fleeting thought of how lonely President Hinckley must be to not have Sister Hinckley there beside him at night. As much as I sometimes get annoyed with Harry's little noises at night, I would not want to sleep without them. I know that he fulfilled his mission, that Heavenly Father has a faithful and obedient servant and that we were blessed to have had him for as long as we did.

1 comment:
I already miss the sound of his voice, but so glad he is back with her. I know that he has missed her deeply. I only pray that Travis and I will always love each other so fearcely.
Post a Comment