10 January 2008

Time to go to the doctor....

Harry had an appointment with our doctor. The same one I talked about in the Thanksgiving post. Great guy. He and his nurse allowed me to take pictures while they looked at Harry and said I could use it in my blog if I wanted. Anyway, Harry it turns out has bronchitis. Hopefully he will be feeling much better with the medicine he was prescibed.
Harry getting his blood pressure taken. Happy now....but in a minute....

What?!? Is this thing right? Hmmm.....
Time to listen to Harry's chest.

Harry making silly faces while waiting for his flu vaccine.
Harry admiring the planes. Our doctor loves planes like Harry does so there are lots of pictures of them on our doctor's walls.
Harry is all smiles before the shot. I am so proud of him for getting the flu vaccine. He really hates needles.

No comments: