28 February 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryan!!!





Today is Bryan's birthday! He is the youngest of the five of us. He definitely completes our family and we needed him in it.
The top five things I love about Bryan:
1. He is such a peaceful and laid back person. He is such a calming influence in a large family. He is always heard when he wants to be, but he just has such a mellow, laid back attitude. It is awesome!
2. He is funny! My brother has the greatest since of humor and can see the funny in almost everything and he makes sure you can see it too. He will just zing something and make you laugh.
3. He is incredibly mechanically inclined. From the time he was a baby he has LOVED tools of all kinds. Power tools, hand tools....all of them. He has a natural gift of fixing things.
4. Bryan is a very giving person. He has rescued me in the cold, wet weather before. My tire suddenly went flat late one night and I called him from 30 minutes away and asked for a rescue. He came and worked in the COLD while I sat in his heated car and put on my doughnut. He always volunteers to help on anything mechanical on our cars and is the first person with advice about it. He is just a person who practices charity and I admire that about him.
5. Bryan is the most kind hearted person you could meet. He has forever and always had a kind heart. There are a lot of stories about how kind he is from the time he was a baby that I could tell but I would not want to embarass him. Just know kindness is a trait he has had since he was a baby.

No comments: