My mom's new glasses. This is the first time she has worn glasses full time so this is a big adjustment for her. Doesn't she look cute? Ignore Amanda's hand adjusting them. ;)

Amanda looking cute. We were hanging out at her house and I decided to pull out the camera and take a few pictures. She is such a great mom to Julia and I am really excited to see how great she is going to be to her new son!

This week I got some very sweet glimpses of Julia in the future. At least that is what the pictures felt like to me. She is so great at emulating her mom, Amanda, it is cute.
This week I got some very sweet glimpses of Julia in the future. At least that is what the pictures felt like to me. She is so great at emulating her mom, Amanda, it is cute.
"In a hurry to get everything done!" This is EXACTLY how Amanda looks when she goes out with Julia and the stroller. It was so funny because Julia did this all by herself and kept telling me, "Bye, bye!". She was being her mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment