21 March 2008

Big changes....



My two nephews are planning on coming to spend the summer here with Harry and myself. We are looking forward to seeing them and having them here. They are great little boys with a zest and excitement about life and new things. They will definitely bring a new kind of energy into our home.
I came to the realization recently that we do not have any toys or books in our home for small children so I am looking for a few things already. I am not 100% sure what to get other than the fact that they like cars and the little one likes anything he can take apart. He is of a mechanical nature, just like my youngest brother Bryan. Bryan loved tools from the very beginning and it seems the little one has the same love.
So if anyone has any suggestions (Jamie, mother of 3 boys :) ! ) I would definitely love to hear them.
So, for now, I will be beginning to get the bedroom together that they will be sharing and trying to make it cute and inviting without getting carried away financially or theme wise. Just blue and green tones I think. Not 100% sure yet about that because I found the most darling bed set at Target with monkeys that I thought was too cute.

No comments: