Today is Harry's birthday! Happy Birthday, honey!!! In honor of my eternal honey's birthday here are eleven things I love about him.
11. He is the hardest working person I know. He works hard through pain, through adversity and just keeps on trucking. I admire his strong work code and how diligently he works to take care of our little family.
10. Harry makes me laugh. He has the driest, funniest wit I know. He will just casually say something that is so funny. I love his sense of humor.
9. Harry is the most honest person I know.
8. Harry has a very strong, moral personality. I love that he truly wants to do what is right.
7. Harry has a streak of adventure in him that I definitely do not have. He is willing to give anything a shot and really doesn't fear anything while I fear EVERTHING.
6. Harry loves his family and friends. He is the most loyal person you could have on your side.
5. Harry is opinionated. Coming from New York he has no fear of telling you exactly what he thinks. I love this about him because no one, especially me, can just run over him.
4. He loves my cooking. Harry is always requesting dishes that I make and tells me I am the best cook he knows. It makes me feel good that he loves my cooking.
3. Harry forgives me even sometimes when I don't forgive myself. He is always on my side even when I feel no one else is.
2. Harry took me to the temple and became my eternal companion. I love that he and I will be sharing our eternities together.
1. Harry loves me unconditionally. He is my Patriarchal blessing in person. There is a line that says while describing my eternal companion, "...and you will know of his great love for you..." and I do.
I love that it was easy for me to think about the things I love about him and there could have been much more but I am going to save some for our anniversary next month.
Happy birthday, Honey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment