05 March 2008

Julia's first mani-pedi

Amanda, Julia and I went and had mani-pedi's yesterday. It was Julia's first time getting to do that and I think she really enjoyed it. Amanda paints her toenails, so Julia had experience with being still and getting that done.


Her hand before getting her first manicure.

Picking her nail polish. She chose Rudolph Red. Very cute!

Amanda getting her ready for her mani-pedi.

All ready to look gorgeous! Love the face!!!

This is fun!!

Hot water & bubbles....YAY!!!
This is the good life!

Her newly manicured hand getting a touch up. Two year olds and wet nail polish are a hard combination!

How cute is that nail polish?!?!? Her newly pedicured foot.



I noticed Julia was smiling a lot like this yesterday. She has just began the scrunching up her nose while smiling. Super cute!
More evidence of the new smile.

No comments: