Bryce Luke has arrived! He made his starring debut on Monday at 12:42 p.m.. We are so happy to have him come into our family. All of us LOVE holding him.
One very tired mommy with her new little boy.
Casey getting snuggle time with him.
Julia has fallen madly, deeply in love with "MY baby brother", she definitely loves her baby brother. Her most favorite thing in the whole world so far is holding him, looking at his hands, feet and face...

Looking at his hands and feet.
His chubby cheeks, eyes, nose and mouth.
Lucky for her, he is a very patient baby. Mostly he just sleeps through the exploration and comparison of his feet to her feet, etc...

Bryce "gave" a present to Julia of a tea set that she loves.
While Amanda and Bryce have been recovering in the hospital with John....Casey, Jenna and I have been holding down the fort with Julia. Well, one crazy night THIS ended up happening....
Hmmm...have no idea how this happened?!?!?!! Okay, okay...I did it. Ssshhhhh!!!!!!
I am so happy I get to meet Bryce BEFORE my surgery(ies). I am feeling so much in a time crunch with him. I want to get in as much time with him as possible before my surgery(ies) because I really don't know what life holds for me afterwards. Julia has a good foundation with me. I have loved and cuddled and sang to her for 3 years. Bryce probably won't get the same for a while and it breaks my heart. To make matters even worse, I have this horrible cold that won't go away and means I really shouldn't be spending time in the same room with him. I have a lot in my life to get put together before I am wheeled into the surgery room and I have so little time to accomplish it. Hopefully, time will somehow slow down for a while and I will get the opportunities I need to do the things I need to do. But he is here! Welcome home, Bryce and welcome to the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment