09 August 2008

After the movie we took Julia to her first trip to Marble Slab. We thought she might find it exciting to pick out her own ice cream and mix-in. She liked it a lot. She ended up choosing cotton candy ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. So Julia!!!
She decided she wanted to have some of the waffle bowl from the ice cream Harry and I were sharing:
"Don't hate me because I am beautiful!" or an ice cream pirate!
Then the sugar rush of popcorn, a little soda and ice cream began setting in:
Julia being very silly. I had cleaned her mouth of ice cream and the napkin stuck so she started sticking napkins to her mouth and trying to talk. Very silly and cute!!
And then....the jumping began....lots and lots of jumping!

I know I encourage her by asking her if she was going to jump like a bunny...but she had already been doing it for five minutes and I wanted to catch it on video. Notice that after that one encouragement she starts jumping and jumping and jumping. Too cute!! Lest anyone think Harry and I simply dropped her off with a sugar high on her poor sleep deprived parents we did not! We let them know first! Just kidding...we hung out with them for the evening and made dinner, etc...so we all got to watch the Julia sugar high and sleep deprived show! ;)

No comments: