Julia and I made instant pudding recently. She loved it. We learned how sometimes adding one thing to another changes it completely. Like life! She just loved licking the whisk. She is a great cook and helper in the kitchen!
Bryce has reached his mouth phase. Everything goes into the mouth. Usually with a growl right beforehand. Silly boy. He is so cute.
Julia had blue eyes like this for awhile, then green and finally a beautiful butterscotch brown. I think Bryce's eyes are getting darker now, but they are still a wonderful shade of blue. I love in this picture how he has raised his one eyebrow. Just like his aunt Kim!
Three generations. How lucky are we that we get to spend time with family whenever we want to?!? I remember living in other parts of the country and truly missing that.
Told you...mouth phase. He decided Amanda's chin and cheeks looked yummy. So he growled and attacked. Too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment