14 June 2009


This was the sky last night. It literally became yellow outside. Yellow. Like canary yellow. Everywhere you looked, the sky, everything was yellow. Freaky. It has been oppressively hot and humid. Then to top that off these fun "little" storms have been forming causing tornadoes and torrential rain at times. Ugh! I hate it. There is nothing worse to me at this time than a tornado warning or tornado siren. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! Not to say that there aren't worse things in the world, of course there are. But the stress those things put on me is unbelievable. Argh! I try to remind myself that running back to Utah where there is only one tornado every hundred years or so is not an option. After all, I don't seem to be able to convince everyone else how much better it would be to be out of Tornado Alley.

2 comments:

Conny said...

Very cool cloud pictures. I found a blog you will loooooooooove. It is theittybittykittycommittee.com. This lady fosters kittens for the Humane Society in Tacoma Washington and blogs photos of her babies, which have wonderful names like "Enid Lovejoy". You will love it.

The Andersons said...

Hey chicka...cool picture. Tim really likes it too. Hope all else is well. Just remember that the bathtub is your friend right now!