08 July 2009


This child knows how to pull my heart strings. Tonight I was going to leave early so that I could TRY to go to sleep early so I can TRY to wake up early and go to the water park with them. I said my goodbyes, did the kisses and hugs with her and Bryce and began leaving. Well, it was her bath time and she was upstairs when she heard me leaving and came flying down the stairs crying, "No, you can't leave!!! It's bath time!!!".
I stayed. Bath time and story time are so precious to me. I love laying in bed with her reading her different stories, talking about her day, telling each other we love each other more than ______ and just snuggling. Lately, all of my I love you more than _____ has had to be blue in her book while all of hers have been pink. Horses, kangaroos, stars, etc....whatever it is the colors have been playing a part in.
Julia, I love you more than every blue thing you can even think of or imagine and I always will.

No comments: