20 October 2009

Yesterday was my weekly watch the kids so Amanda can get some sleep after working all night day. I LOVE it. I had that awesome opportunity when Julia was around 18 months old for about a year and it was the greatest! So being able to do it with Julia and Bryce is amazing. Just continuing on the tradition.
Good morning, Beautiful. I wish, I wish I woke up looking this cute. I don't. When Julia wakes up she wakes up at 80 mph. She is ready to go. She immediately wants to go downstairs and play in her play room. Breakfast, the bathroom....it can all wait. There is playing to do and we need to get to it.
Then she told me she wanted to try on my glasses and be "Aunt Kim".
She said everything looked funny. I told her that is because Aunt Kim is nearly blind and she probably has perfect eyesight. She thought that was funny and told me that I couldn't be blind because I can see.
Too cute!
Then this fluff ball of cuteness woke up. He has been sick for the past week but he woke up fever free and ready to play. Right into the playroom he came, also!
After breakfast and playing for a while I started seeing a lot of these looks. He wouldn't look at the camera or me for anything. I couldn't get him to for anything.
He absolutely refused to acknowledge the camera or me while I was holding the camera. Now, once I would set down the camera he was all about scrunching up his face and smiling at me. Argh!
But then he decided he was too tired to play. Poor kiddo. Nap time for the wee one!
I MIGHT take too many pictures of them....sometimes. While I was taking pictures of Julia at one point, trying to get a really clear picture of her beautiful brown eyes, she ran out of the room. I called for her and she told me she wouldn't come back in the playroom (where there is the best light in the whole house, by the way) if I was going to keep using my camera. I had to promise I was done. Well, hmmm....maybe just a few too many pictures. ;)

1 comment:

thegilbreathfam said...

Those kids are Beautiful! =) thank u for enjoying them and loving them while I catch up on zzzzzzzzz's!