26 January 2010




Yesterday for about an hour I got some one on one time with Bryce. Or Bryceables. Or B dawg. Or Brycie. Or Bryce*a*roni. Or Bryce*a*roo. Well, you get the picture. There is no limit to our nicknames for him or his sister. Whatever the mood is dictates the name. Sometimes when we are trying to build anything or organize anything it becomes Bryce*zilla. Bryce loves to tear down anything being built with great swings of his arms as things come crashing down. He LOVES it.


Anyways, for about an hour it was just me and the Bryce man. I realized it was the first time he and I had ever gotten any one on one time alone. Being the second has lots of advantages but it also has some disadvantages. It was so awesome to just spend time reading together, playing, talking in gibberish Bryce language, and cuddling. I miss this with him. Julia had lots and lots and lots of one on one time, but Bryce hasn't. It was a sweet time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for keeping your old aunt company, Bryce. Love ya!

No comments: