So, have you figured out who I am? I am the new baby! My name is Lauren and I was born September 14, 2010. My aunt Kim hasn't posted a blog about me or her life because with school, me, my brother and sister she's been pretty busy. I am guessing you probably want to see a real picture of my beauty by now. Am I right? Ok, I made Aunt Kim take one of me without any disguises. Ready? Here I am:
Aunt Kim tells me I am gorgeous all of the time. She's also teaching me how to make sure I get what I want when I want it. She's cool like that. So, this will have to do for now as Aunt Kim works hard on reconstructing her blog. She has LOTS of pictures to edit and then posts to put up. You'll start noticing them as she goes along. Don't worry, I am a good boss, so she'll be working hard. Ta-ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment