Amanda and Julia have been sick this week. Julia started running a fever on Sunday so Amanda ran her up to her hospital to have a doctor look at her. All the tests were inconclusive so they have started her on antibiotics. Poor Amanda has been taking excellent care of Julia while having this horrible cold. It is causing her to have a runny, stopped up nose and sneezing and coughing. Poor guys. Julia's fever was not as frequent or as high yesterday so she seems on the mend.
I found a sign that fall might FINALLY be coming to us. I am hoping. Maybe I am just seeing it because I desperately am ready for at least fall now that November is almost over. I remember how in Utah the first snow has already come, so the mountains have snow on them. *Sigh* I love living here and being near family, but Utah is missed greatly by me and Harry.
Maybe, possibly, could be an indication that fall is coming. Please.......
No comments:
Post a Comment