Actually, I am really excited. I am getting a willing participant who is letting me take pictures of them. It may not seem like it but sometimes my family gets a little annoyed with my picture taking...examples:
The "would you stop with the camera already?"
the "I refuse to be a party to this anymore"
and finally...."don't even think about it!"
You see, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Because I am always going for that perfect shot where the light, the capture is perfect I torture my family with continuous pictures. Occasionally, they are not willing to play along. So for me to have someone willing to let me take their picture is very exciting. I get to play with light, with different lenses, with different angles, just everything. And sometimes I get really, really lucky....

The person I am taking pictures of is someone I really, really admire so I am excited. They have shown to me tremendous strength and the ability to jump over obstacles that I am still encumbered in. Plus, they are funny and exciting with a touch of vulnerability. So, it should be fun. There will be lots of laughter. :)
1 comment:
Nice pictures. I just saw your post about your nephews, how was the weekend??
Post a Comment