01 April 2008

Backyard pictures

Today I just decided to roam around my NEWLY FENCED YARD!!! <---in a game host voice



Yes, today they finished my fence....finally....thankfully. I am so grateful to have a fenced yard again. Whew! I know on a scale of stresses and disasters this must rank pretty low, but for me it has not been fun.

I found the tiniest flowers on a weed. I mean these flowers were tiny. I had to use my macro lens very close up to get a decent picture of them. Because once you really looked at this "weed flower" it was really so pretty.

My neighbors have this large bush/tree that runneth over into my backyard over the fence with the loveliest yellow flowers I have ever seen. I am going to boldly snip some tomorrow and put them in vases around my house. After all, they are in my yard....well, isn't that a famous last sentence before the neighborhood brawl?
You have to admit, though, that they are pretty.





I have been playing a lot with texture (?) within a picture. That is the word I use to describe it but basically like this:

I don't know why but I found this picture very intriguing. I took several just like it.

I also took several from different angles and different lights of this rock. I loved the different colors and the way nature had carved herself onto it.


Another victim of the windstorm....
Hi!!!!!

No comments: