07 June 2008


Oh, my goodness! I forgot TWO birthday posts this week! I am so sorry Amanda and John. Here it goes:


Five reasons I love John:

5. Your love of video games knows no bounds. You are a GREAT game player and have introduced Harry to a new hobby (and possibly carpal tunnel syndrome) ;)
4. Trucks are your passion. Jeeps, trucks, lifts....mention these to him and he will talk for hours.
3. You do so well in college! John has a very high commitment to school and his GPA shows it. He tries really hard to do well. .
2. Your sense of humor is CRAZY. John says some of the craziest, off the wall things you can ever imagine hearing and he will say it with a completely straight face. Which throws people off a lot of times.
1. You married my sister and the two of you are raising the GREATEST (in my humble opinion) little girl in the world.


Five reasons I love Amanda:
5. You make me laugh, hard. I love people with a sense of humor and yours is CRAZY funny.
4. You work so hard and were so determined to get where you are today. I admire that in you so much. It is inspiring.
3. You are my best friend. We didn't always get along when we were kids but you are the second person I think of when I need to talk or share anything with.
2. You are a FANTASTIC, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS, PHENOMENAL mom. Julia is you miniaturized.
1. You share your babies with me. That is the most giving, caring, precious thing to me. Thank you.

No comments: