So I separated the craft room and gave it its own room and then put the guest bed and dresser in the office. I say I but really my dad, brothers and John did the furniture moves while my mom and I worked it hard. Thanks, guys!
So now their is the office and their is the craft room. Whew! Understand? Well, you know how it always gets darker before it gets light. That is where I am. I see the light at the end of the tunnel....but I am still a ways away from it. In every box of things that I decided to keep I have to go through it decide where each thing should be located and then make a place for it. My ultimate goal is to make my home handicap friendly. I want to be able to say with confidence that my home is ready for me after my surgery, I am hoping this will get me home sooner rather than later!!! So everything I am doing, everything I am placing is with the thought of is this going to be able to be used by me. Can I get to it easily? Will it be utilized and stay here? Is this convenient? A lot to think about. So these two rooms are sucking me in. I still have our bedroom and the rest of the house to complete. Harry and I will be working on our bedroom tomorrow. We are also decluttering, I am sure the garbage people are NOT going to like me today.
Well, I am trying. I am working on each room a couple of hours a day and I am about halfway done. The office is the most complete. Look what I have done:
I bought these baskets on clearance at Target after Easter thinking they might come in handy and they have. Do they look like $1 baskets to you? Nope, because regularly they sell for $9.99. Yikes!!! I LOVE getting a deal! I have about 5 more of them that are going into the craft room for markers, etc.
Doesn't our desk look awesome! Whew! But......I am being challenged by:
Nick!
Nick loves our desk. We used to utilize a very large table that is now in the craft room as our desk and he has always, always felt the computer is his. He loves to sit on the mouse pad or rub up against the computer or lay on the keyboard. Whether or not someone is using them. He feels these are his. Only his....we are in his way.

Here he is sitting in one of his favorite spots. The mouse pad in front of the printer. I hate this. Trying to move the mouse becomes problematic and it gets gunked up with a little cat fur and THEN fur gets on the computer paper....try explaining THAT to HIM. That face he is making is the one he gives us when we try to get him to move. Like, "You dare speak to me about MY computer you mere mortal!"
Using a water bottle does not work on our two cats. You see they LIKE to be sprayed and will often move around so you get all of them or just give you their faces so they can get a little wet or get a drink. Ugh! However, a little inconvenience is worth it for how great he is of a cat in every other way.
1 comment:
More cat pictures, please!! I love cates.
Post a Comment