25 September 2008

Julia is growing up so fast. It is amazing how quickly time is flying by and how much her personality and likes/dislikes are coming to the forefront. She is learning at the most amazing speed and truly comprehending all the things around her. As I have been doing some computer maintenance I have been browsing my pictures with new eyes as I watch this little one grow up. She has enriched my life in ways that are indescribable and I don't know how to convey how much love I have for her. I get to continue watching her grow and now watch Bryce grow up as well. How lucky am I? VERY!

































I have over 10,000 pictures I have taken on my computer....can you guess how many are of Julia?

1 comment:

Conny said...

OOOh! Is there a prize for the closest guess? My guess is 8274. When will the prize be announced? Love you.