09 September 2008

Today as I was reading I noticed how very close my cat's paws were and how very cute they are. I know, YOU guys probably don't find them super cute but I do. Nick was laying beside me while I read just sleeping.

Nick is Julia's favorite of our two cats. She doesn't really ever get to play with or pet Nicky because Nicky is the world's shyest cat. He doesn't like anybody he doesn't know. Once you have earned his trust and love though, he is the most loving cat in the world. You just have to be patient and wait and wait and wait....until one day he decides you are okay. Some people in my family have considered this a real accomplishment and actually brag that Nicky likes them!
This is Rocky. Of our two dogs he is the most difficult to manage. Given a choice I would never own a Pomeranian again. He is super loving, but boy oh boy does he test me everyday. Today as I was taking the pictures of Nick, Rocky chivalrously moved out of the way....into a clean basket of laundry. Not his fault, but just so Rocky.

No comments: