Another year older.
The next night it was our THIRD annual family pumpkin carving! Yay! Unfortunately, because we had it on a school night not everyone could come. I was also having trouble with blurry pictures big time so I only got a couple and none of the ones of my parents came out at all. Sorry, guys!

Julia LOVES, LOVES, LOVES our pumpkin carving night! She is becoming a big helper.

Then it was time for my weekly babysitting of Julia and Bryce. Those two melt my heart every time I see them.

The next night it was our THIRD annual family pumpkin carving! Yay! Unfortunately, because we had it on a school night not everyone could come. I was also having trouble with blurry pictures big time so I only got a couple and none of the ones of my parents came out at all. Sorry, guys!
Julia LOVES, LOVES, LOVES our pumpkin carving night! She is becoming a big helper.
Then it was time for my weekly babysitting of Julia and Bryce. Those two melt my heart every time I see them.
Or this one?!? This is Julia's "smile for the camera" posed smile. She looks kind of ferocious! Fierce!
Playing with ISO because I hate, hate, hate flash with a passion. Yuck! It just drowns everyone out.
Then it was time for gymnastics. Julia is such a natural and has been attending classes since she was 18 months old with only a brief break when Bryce was born. Now, instead of Amanda going in with her she is in the 3 year old class and no parents allowed. We sat and watched her in the parent's room with glass windows. Which are horrible when you are trying to take pictures.

Balance beams are hard.

But she is pretty good at it.
Balance beams are hard.
But she is pretty good at it.
Then....Casey and Jenna spent the night and we all headed up to Amanda's work to see her. Thanks for letting us come visit, Amanda! We always have fun seeing her. It probably helps that we brought her food. :)
Waiting for Amanda while she attends to a patient. A nurse's job is never done!
Jenna & Casey are such good sports about letting me take their pictures. Thanks, guys! It doesn't hurt that they are both beautiful.
The lighting in the break room was HORRIBLE for pictures and I played and fiddled around a lot trying to get it right for my camera and ended up heavily editing the SOC pictures.
The picture is not perfect, but she is still gorgeous!
The next morning we had Jenna's soccer game. I was VERY proud of the girls because we went to bed at a decent hour, got up at a decent hour and managed to eat breakfast ALL before Jenna's game. Usually we roll out of bed tiredly, hustle to the game while grabbing something unhealthy out of the pantry on the way....but not this time and it showed!

Casey's and Jenna's parents watching the game very intensely. Nothing breaks their concentration! Can you guess which one is my mom's sibling? When I was a little girl and I would go out with the person everyone would ask if they were my parent because we had similar coloring and hair. Any guesses?
It's my aunt Barbara, of course!!! She is only 9 years older than me but people would still ask if she was my mom. At least she wasn't asked if she was my grandmother. Good grief! I have been asked that twice about Julia. Ugh!
Casey watching and cheering on her little sister. She is passionate about soccer!
The next day it was hang out with Julia day. She is so much fun!
She wanted me to take a picture of her scarecrow and care bear. How cute is her face? She even wanted to see the picture right afterwards to make sure I got her scarecrow and care bear!
And last but not least....Fall appears to be here or swiftly heading here. Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment