He also likes to baby flirt.
Now since he was born we have always all stuck our tongue out at him. I don't know why, we are weirdos maybe. Now he likes to do the same so that our weirdo legacy continues.
He focuses intently on our mouths and tongues.
Opens his mouth and starts wiggling his tongue.
Ta-DAAAA!!!! There it is. Now this next picture I captured from video where I swear he is trying to copy me and roll his tongue up like me. You decide....
Look at those sides all up like he is trying to roll his tongue. Genius like his sister!!!
Some other cuties I got from his that day:
Bryce was born a thumb sucker. Julia didn't acquire the habit until she was older, but Bryce is all about his thumb when he can find it AND keep it in his mouth. All about the co-ordination.
Julia is, of course, still the most gorgeous three year old EVER!! They look a lot alike, huh? I think they do. I dare you to not fall in love with these two. You can't help it they are too sweet and cute!







2 comments:
Julia has also been sucking her thumb since she was very little! They both refused the pacifier in need of something not so synthetic!
Actually, I think she found her thumb even faster then Bryce!
Post a Comment