This came with room service the night before. Quick tip: order from the kid's menu or ask for half portion/half price or share a meal to cut down on the cost of dining out. Especially at hotels where they charge an arm and a leg. The meals are large enough and besides you do not have a refrigerator for leftovers. It was sweet of them to bring a cute little bouquet.

We definitely did NOT drink the water in the room. YIKES!!! Per bottle!!!
We definitely did NOT drink the water in the room. YIKES!!! Per bottle!!!
Okay, in this next set of three I was shocked by how far my camera can see. Let's see if you guys can spot it!
Yup, the ferris wheel from the State Fair of Texas. It is so very small and minute in the first picture that I was surprised I saw it and then I started zooming away and here it is!
Isn't this church beautiful! I love the striped roof! Very chic.
Anybody know why this very part of Dallas is famous? Any guesses? The trees, the building, the knoll....
I know some people will think, "Where is Reunion Tower? Why didn't they go there?". Well, first the pictures from our room don't show it because our hotel was attached to it and it was to the very left of us and out of sight from the room. We desperately wanted to go there and relive our first date but they have shut the building down because Wolfgang Puck has taken it over and is overhauling it with a $55,000,000 (55 MILLION DOLLARS) renovation and it closed last November and is not scheduled to reopen until sometime in January.
After we checked out of the hotel we were able to find the Farmer's Market and peruse it. We didn't have any cash with us to buy anything but it was so great to see all of the flowers, plants, herbs and fresh produce being grown here in Texas. Wow! It was a great weekend!!!
Later on at lunch I saw this on a bottle of A-1 and had to snap a picture of it! How crazy is this?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment