23 January 2009

Yesterday I got to spend some time with Julia and Bryce, only two of my favorite people in the WORLD! Amanda had worked all night and needed to sleep and poor John also needed some sleep. Bryce is teething and was awake every two hours throughout the night. On top of all that we have all been fighting this cold from heck. This time, though, I am the one who gave it to everyone. Sorry, guys! Anyway, once I got there John was already awake and decided he would stay up. So I stuck around to help and play with Julia and Bryce.
Bryce has gone from being a little bit of a redhead to a blonde. He is growing so fast!!
Julia will always be the most beautiful girl in the world to me, but this fake smile...umm...yeah. She knows how to work it!
Julia had a mom and daughter mani/pedi appointment. Julia chose this super cute pink that is so her personality. They even put flowers with gemstone centers on her toes. She has done a great job of keeping it all pretty nice considering she is three!
Because Bryce is teething EVERYTHING goes into the mouth. Poor Dora. He loves to chew on her hands and feet. I think because he can put them exactly where he is teething.
You cannot tell me that baby hands are not the most adorable thing you have seen. They are so wrinkly, bubbly and cute! Oh, the cuteness!
Bryce didn't mind me taking pictures of him so long as he could chew on my camera cord. I decided that was a fair trade. Both of these kids have me wrapped around their little fingers. Yikes!

No comments: