04 February 2009

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous where we live so we took Julia and Bryce to the park. We had so much fun with them.

Uncle Harry helped Julia with the bigger parts of the park. It was great that Harry was able to join us after he got off of work!

Amanda and Bryce hit the swings. Bryce really liked that! I like this picture a lot because Amanda is so happy in it!

Look at the smile on Bryce's face. Too cute!

I love the look of concentration on Julia's face in this picture! As if she wasn't getting any help at all.

Julia has always had no fear. Her fear meter is way on the other side while mine is way on the opposite. She is so brave! Of course, it helps that at that time her mom was helping her, but even if she hadn't been Julia would have tried it!

Doesn't she look so happy and carefree! Sometimes she makes me wish I was a kid again because she makes it look like so much fun!!!

The funniest video ever! Julia is such a little ham!

No comments: