09 March 2009

Catching up....
It has been a fun month with the kids, Amanda and Harry. We have done a lot of different things with lots of pictures being taken. I will share the highlights. I know I haven't been as diligent at blogging as I should be and I will try to do better! I promise!
Feb. 13, 2009
Julia and I made Valentines for everyone she loves. No one has got them, yet, because I believe in passing on the tradition in our family. See, ALL of us buy each other cards throughout the year (some of us, ME, spend hours making them) and then we never send them to each other. Sure, we always mention it to the person, but we never send them! Ugh! It is such a bad thing and yet everyone, all of my aunts and grandma do it. EVERYONE! So now Julia has been introduced to this.
Feb. 19, 2009
We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's. They had a blast and as always we all won tickets for Julia so she could get a prize. Poor Bryce ended up falling asleep in the Baby Bjorn. Not usual for him at all.
Julia driving her and Bryce. This is a glimpse in the future.
So is this....Bryce trying to get out alive!!! Hahaha!!

Awwww.....tired out!
Feb. 24, 2009
John, Amanda, Julia, Bryce, Harry and I went to the park. We always have fun together and it was a gorgeous day.
Julia running to greet me. She was so happy Harry had come to play with us!
Harry and Amanda reenacting Julia's and mine run to each other!
"Don't hate me because I am beautiful!"
"Strike a POSE!" We couldn't get Julia to stand up and face the camera because she was busy playing with the sand.
I love his dimples! They are so cute! I tell him all the time he has Elvis lips. "Thank you, thank you very much."
Harry and Bryce are so cute together. They even dress like each other! Two cuties!
Bryce likes chewing on everything. When you are holding him that can even mean your clothes.


March 2, 2009
Amanda and John had no sleep that night. Amanda worked all night and John worked all night comforting Bryce who is teething away right now. So I came to watch the kids for a few hours while poor John dragged himself to school and poor Amanda tried to get some sleep. However, I was super lucky because I got a few hours with the kids. How weird is it now that it is "the kids"? Wow, life changes so fast!
Julia told me she was playing pirate/witch. Well, she had the costume down!
Then it was time for the "Dora and Boots" show. Julia gave me this slippers for Bryce so he could play Boots to her Dora. Too cute! I love that they already play together even if Bryce isn't quite sure what is going on.
Then it was time for them to watch "Super Word World". As you can see they both like it a lot! I love how Bryce casually is chewing on the blanket and Julia's hair. She is so good with him she doesn't even get upset!
Sister and brother tv cuddle time. Awww.....
A good look at Bryce's changing mouth. He has two front bottom teeth, one top right tooth and getting the top left soon! Too cute too much change too fast!

No comments: