
Amanda is the most amazing mommy ever!!! She and her children have such wonderful relationships. She really does well with giving each of them their own individual attention and love. Lately, it has really hit me that Amanda is a mom with TWO kids. Wow! Wow! The time flies so quickly with children around. Julia and Bryce are growing so fast right before our very eyes. I keep thinking somehow it needs to slow down just a bit so I can cherish it longer. Bryce seems to be growing up in double time than when Julia was his age. Slow down time so we can cherish the laughs, the hugs and the kisses.
1 comment:
I agree, time is flying by twice as fast now that Bryce is here. I DO find it difficult to give equal and quality time to both kids. I sometimes feel that Bryce gets more. Then I remember that Julia got LOTS of undivided attention and then I don't worry as much.
Post a Comment