Harry, Amanda, Julia, Bryce, Mom, Nena and I all went to Red Robin this week. I don't know if any of you have ever done this, but even in Amanda's SUV I was STUFFED like a sausage between the two car seats. Wow. So I decided to play with Bryce since Julia was knocked out.
This is his new game and he loves it. He will also strum his lips himself when encouraged, bored or wanting attention. Very cute!

Poor Julia fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up until dessert. Amanda tried to wake her up before that but she was just too tired. We had spent some time at the water park and it took a toll on our ladybug. We have season passes so this may end up being a common sight.

Amazingly, she woke up just in time for dessert. That's Julia, though, sugar addict extraordinaire. "Oh, there's sugar...I must wake up!"

It didn't really work. Not that I just suddenly flashed a camera in her face.....
Or mom's. No way, jose! How dare you insinuate such thing! Okay, maybe, I did. Their is no crime that says you can't. Is there? Seriously, is there? Let me know, there are probably a few people who would like a word with me then. Eek!
The best picture of all. Me and my sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment