17 April 2010

Tonight I watched a movie that upset and saddened me. While the movie was fantastic, it was heartbreaking. After having watched the movie I needed to do something sweet, frivolous and fun. I had 225 pictures that I had yet to load onto the computer and begin going through and editing. Of course, they are of the sweet kiddlings. So I thought today in honor of sweet, frivolous and fun I bring you: Trampoline Fun!
Bryce is really grabbing some air and Julia's hair has taken on a life of its own.
See?!?! Awesome!

Bryce can jump higher than me! Not that I ever jump. No way. No how. I know the rules about dwarfs and trampolines. I don't break rules. ;) Actually, since I began going to the neurosurgeon, I am really, truly much more careful. So no jumping for me....anymore. :P
Work it, girlfriend!
"Hey, what up?!? My name is B-Dawg, thanks for hanging with us!"

1 comment:

Conny said...

What was this amazing, yet disturbing movie?