Bryce sleeping Thursday. I stayed with the kids while Amanda went to a doctor appointment for baby #3. This was to be the most peaceful he would be for the rest of the day.
Julia wanted me to do her hair like Pipping Longstocking that day. Pretty cute, huh? I told her we needed to start practicing doing her hair quickly because when she starts school we are going to need to be quick about it. She held pretty still but we need to keep practicing.
Last night my mom and I watched the kids while Amanda and John went out on a date night. The kids were, as always, lots of fun and I had a great time with them. We decided that pudding would be a yummy snack and the kids loved it!
Bryce is really getting better at using utensils when he eats. He had me hold his pudding cup while he scooped some out.

"Rowr"
Bryce soon decided that eating with a spoon was not the quickest way to get the pudding out. He started squeezing the cup so he could slurp it out.

Bryce decided that this was a fun snack time and he was really enjoying himself and watching Julia eat pudding. He finds pretty much everything she does hilarious, unless she's taking a toy from him.
Bryce then decided to let me know that snack time was over and they were finished by throwing the pudding cup at me.
I love little kid temporary tattoos. They are always so whimsical. This one is so Julia. Pink, sparkly, unicorn on her upper arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment