Check out this website called "Sproost" to find out what your decorating style is. I am 75% French Eclectic with Classic accents and 25% Classic. I kind of already knew that! I love, love, love French decorating but nothing too modern or weird. Just go to Sproost.com and find out your decorating style!
3 comments:
Haha, just like me, a perfectionist to have to take the quiz twice! I went through a ton of rooms and it said, opps, we can't find your style, will you please take the quiz again! Haha. I know what I do and dont like about every room, so it was a bit complicated...lol. THe second time it said 100% classic!
67% Nantucket Style
33% Classic
This did not surprise me. Casual comfortable, not too fussy. Not too cluttered. Not too weird.
Apparently, the three of us can meet in a 'classic' room!
Post a Comment