So my freezer was an absolute terrifying disaster of mega proportions. I had filed away in the back of my mind an idea I read about and saw on a blog. She had decided to organize her freezer with those $1 bins. You know, the plastic ones that we all have kicking around. So I decided to do it and you know what? I like it. I do.
I found bunches and bunches of frozen broccoli that I obviously kept buying thinking I didn't have any. I was so tired of buying things I knew I had.
And BONUS: being so short and not being allowed to stand on a stool for long periods of time, I can pull out a bin and root around in it, find what I want and put it back. Yay! Life made easier. I recommend this to everyone. I divided it up like this:
big white dishpan on left: meat
" " right : frozen vegetables
up on top is fish and all of my frozen pre-made food, you know, the junk (my husband's requirement). One bin up there has frozen fruit and bread. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, keep an extra loaf of bread in the freezer. I hate wanting to make a sandwich only to realize there's no bread. Plus, it keeps me from running to the store to buy some bread and coming out having spent $100. Ya'll know what I am talking about. ;)
1 comment:
Look at you, thinking your all smart and everything! Well, you are that looks great! Good job. I love well organized spaces.
Post a Comment