Today I watched Bryce while Amanda took Julia to get her first (and hopefully only) filling at the dentist. Julia was a rock star, of course! While they were gone, it was just me and Bryce. We had a good time. It was time for a little breakfast when I got there. So he had corn flakes and yogurt. He demands that he feeds himself even if the food is super, super messy. See:
I love the one eyebrow cocked up like, "Yeah, I got this."
It was a messy job but Bryce was up to the task!
Until he decided using a spoon was too slow and decided to put his whole hand into the container. He then got angry because he couldn't get the yogurt out as quickly as he wanted.
He got a little crazy when he tried to touch my camera with his yogurt hand. "Oh, no you don't, sir!!! Mine!"
He tried to resort to super cuteness thinking I would then let him play with my camera. He was covered in yogurt. His high chair was covered. Some of the floor around the highchair. It was a mess. He was okay with that.
While I was cleaning up the disaster that was yogurt, Bryce decided to put a little danger into his morning. This is what I saw as I turned the corner into the playroom. Bryce had climbed onto Julia's kitchen.
Apparently he had an important phone call that he had to answer.
After I convinced him that standing on the kitchen might end up with bodily harm to himself, he decided that the only fair thing was for him to have MY phone.
Bryce: "Yes, I completely concur with you on that. Let's go with that plan." I don't know who he is talking to but it was a serious conversation.
He needed to make several calls. Can anyone tell me anything that is cuter than a toddler's belly?!? Seriously, I love the belly!
Bryce realizing he has unlocked my phone and now truly has power!
While playing dinosaurs you wouldn't believe what happened!
Bryce received ANOTHER important phone call. One that just could not wait!
"Aunt Kim, just give me a few minutes to finish up this call and then I promise I will play dinosaurs with you. OK? Just a few minutes."
"Okay, I just have to use my handy dandy calendar and then we can go back to playing. Just a little more patience, Aunt Kim. Thanks!"
In the end, we had a great time and EVENTUALLY he played dinosaurs with me, AFTER he finished his important phone call. Thanks, Bryce, for indulging your aunt Kim. Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment